The names and email addresses entered in AJRSP site will be used exclusively for this journal's stated purposes. They will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
We apply a double-blind peer-review process to committed to prompt evaluation and publication of entirely accepted papers in AJRSP. All submissions undergo a rigorous review process to maintain a high-quality publication. are as follows:
- Simultaneous submissions of the same manuscript to different journals will not be tolerated.
- Manuscripts with contents that do not meet Ajrsp publication rules will not be considered for review.
- Depending on journal policy, two experts or more will review submissions suggested by the editorial board.
- All publication decisions are made by the journal's Editors-in-Chief based on the referees' reports. Authors of papers that are not accepted are notified promptly.
- All submitted manuscripts are treated as confidential documents.
- Our Board of Reviewing Editors and reviewers treat manuscripts as confidential material as well.
- Editors and reviewers involved in the review process should disclose conflicts of interest resulting from direct competitive, collaborative, or other relationships with any of the authors and remove themselves from cases where such conflicts preclude an objective evaluation.
- Our peer-review process is confidential, and the identities of reviewers cannot be revealed.
Copyright and License:
The journal applies the Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0). This license allows authors to retain ownership rights to their papers. However, this license allows any user to download, print, extract, reuse, archive, and distribute the article, as long as appropriate credit is granted to the authors and source of the work. The license ensures that the article will be available as widely as possible and can be included in any scientific archive by reference to the author and source. NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- The journal works on a double-blind peer-review process. the journal has the right to choose the reviewers depending on the research field and may include reviewers from the editorial board in the journal or outside. The journal allows researchers to propose the reviewers desirable in the arbitration of custom research. The journal has the right to accept the reviewers proposed by the researcher or Reject them.
- The Author has the right to use the research published in the journal as he sees fit after informing the journal's editorial committee if necessary. The journal assumes no responsibility.
- The period of the initial evaluation in the journal is two days from submitting the research to the journal email.
Publication Fees Policy:
- The academic journal is an open-source Journal, so there is no subscription fee to download the papers or scientific papers published in the journal. The journal adopts publishing fees determined by the jury based on the research and the number of pages in the research to cover the costs of publishing, archive, and indexing the research in the global scientific databases. Fees are not charged until the manuscript is accepted for publication and do not affect any editorial decisions.
- No fees required for developing countries with low income countries according to the World Bank Country classification by Income level
All manuscripts submitted will be checked for plagiarism (copying text or results from other sources). Accepted papers should not exceed 8% percent of plagiarism.
The authors must be following Ajrsp policies for Studies involving animals and human research participants as following:
Research Involving Human Subjects
Manuscripts should conform to the following reporting guidelines:
• Studies of diagnostic accuracy: STARD
• Observational studies: STROBE
- Ajrsp follows the World Health Organization's (WHO) definition of a clinical trial.
- All efforts should be made to protect patient privacy and anonymity. Identifying information, including photos, should not be included in the manuscript unless the information is crucial and the individual has provided written consent According Ajrsp form.
Using human subjects or samples must include ethics statements that specify:
1- The name of the approving institutional review board or equivalent committee(s). If approval was not obtained, the authors must provide a detailed statement explaining why it was not needed.
2- All informed consent must be written.
For studies involving humans categorized by race/ethnicity, age, disease/disabilities, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, or other socially constructed groupings, authors should:
1- Justify their choices of definitions and categories, including, for example, whether their funding agency required any rules of human categorization.
2- Explain whether (and if so, how) they controlled for confounding variables such as socioeconomic status, nutrition, environmental exposures, or similar factors in their analysis.
1- Studies involving animals must be conducted according to internationally-accepted standards.
2- Authors must obtain prior approval from their Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) or equivalent ethics committee(s).
3- The name of the IACUC or equivalent ethics committee, as well as relevant permit numbers, must be provided at submission
4- Non-human primate studies must be performed by the Weatherall report's recommendations, the use of non-human primates in research. Manuscripts describing research involving non-human primates must include details of animal welfare, including information about housing, feeding, and environmental enrichment, and steps taken to minimize suffering, including use of anesthesia and method of sacrifice if appropriate.
In the Ethics Statement, authors should declare any potential risks to individuals or individual privacy, animals, environment or affirm that in their assessment, the study posed no such risk.